Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My First Etsy Sale!

As you may recall, I finally opened my Etsy shop on Sunday.  I had a few things made up to list including the coffee table from my last post and a this set of cloth dinner napkins.
Well, today I'm busy packing and shipping my first sale!  Yep, two days after opening my shop I sold these great napkins!  My crafty husband has an Etsy shop that he opened a couple of years ago so he could totally relate to how excited I was!  What a great start!  I'm even more excited now to start working on some other projects!  I'm searching this week for some dining room chairs to refurbish for Little Bit's teacher.  Does anyone else love Craig's List as much as I do?

So today will include a visit to the post office to ship these napkins off to Edmonds, WA!  A big thank you to the gal who bought them for supporting "hand made".  And a big thank you to my followers for sharing in this exciting moment with me!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! I can't wait for my first sale.. sadly I've had it open for a few months and nothing sold yet.

    But Yea you!! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete